- Brow lift (Forehead lift or Browplasty) - a procedure that aims to tighten the soft tissue of the forehead to restore a more youthful appearance of your face. The methods vary and they involve different length incisions in different locations.
- Rhinoplasty (open and closed) or nosejob enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose. Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
If you desire a more symmetrical nose, keep in mind that everyone’s face is asymmetric to some degree. Results may not be completely symmetric, although the goal is to create facial balance and correct proportion.
- Genioplasty - Chin implants – the procedure involves placement of silicon implants, real bone or fat tissue at the chin in order to increase its projection
- Face lift - surgical procedure that lifts and firms sagging facial tissues to restore a more naturally youthful appearance.
- Fat transfer (fat grafting / Lipofilling / Lipomodelling) – a surgical procedure that transfers fat from areas where you have it in excess and injects it into areas where you need more volume.
- Blepharoplasty (includes surgery to repair droopy eyelids that may involve removing excess skin, muscle and fat)
- Lips remodeling – injection of different fillers or of your own fat in order to increase their volume or change their shape.
- Otoplasty (procedure for correcting the deformities and defects of external ear and for reconstructing a defective, deformed or absent external ear, consequent to congenital conditions (microtia – undeveloped ear, anotia – complete absence of ear) and trauma (blunt, penetrating or blast).
- Split earlobe repair – the procedure consists in removing the torn skin and repair the hole in such a way as to provide the best cosmetic outcome possible.